DATA HANDLING AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA – Legislative Decree. 196/2003
CLOUDTEL SRL, based in Bresso (Mi) Via Ludovico Ariosto 21, CF and VAT number 08272620967, as data handler and processor, wishes to inform you pursuant to Art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, bearing the Code regarding the protection of personal data, that the data acquired with reference to contractual and commercial relations will be handled in accordance with the provision, “in a lawful and correct manner”.
Collected personal data
The personal data collected and treated are related primarily to:
• Identifying data (company name, headquarters, tel., Fax, e-mail, tax information, etc.).
• data for economic and commercial activity (orders, solvency, accounting and tax bank details, etc.).
The data supplied have been provided either directly by yourself or have be collected from third parties independent data controllers (for example by our agents network and representatives for the data related to contracts and orders, or from commercial information companies or registers, listings or public databases for information related to the financial solvency of a company or individual).
Purpose of the treatment of Your Personal Data
The personal information you provided will be used within the limits and for the achievement of the objectives related to ongoing contractual relationship. In particular, the treatment is finalized to comply with the related and subsequent conduct of all administrative, commercial, accounting and tax issues including:
• execution of agreed contracts and related commitments;
• fulfillment of legal obligations related to contracts;
• organizational and commercial management of the contract (eg relations with agents and representatives, brokers, consultants and designers, contractors for the organization of the activities to be carried out, etc.);
• protection of contractual rights;
• Internal statistical analysis;
• marketing activity through promotional and advertising material concerning products or services similar to those object of the commercial relationship;
• Market surveys and detection of the degree of client satisfaction with the quality of the services and the activities performed also in collaboration with third parties.
Nature of the conferred data
The conferral of the data in relation to targets relating to contractual and legal obligations is mandatory.
The submission is also considered mandatory for the completion of all the necessary activities of the writer and the execution of contractual obligations. Any refusal to provide data for such purposes may prevent the writer from continuing the contractual relationship and obligations against the law.
Methods of treatment
The personal data will be processed in printed form as well as digitally inserted into the relative database (customers, suppliers, administration) and could be accessed and acquainted by the employees of sales, logistics, manufacturing, administration, accounting and IT department. Only specifically designated staff from the Company and that will inquire, use, process, compare and carry out other operations in compliance with legal provisions to ensure, among other things, the confidentiality, the accuracy and security of the data and updating the data only for the stated purposes.
Transmission and dissemination of data
To achieve the purposes of the above, the undersigned may disclose the information you provide to the CloudTel Group srl and / or associated companies and subsidiaries as well as to third parties operating under:
• Transportation and shipping;
• Labelling, transmission, enveloping of commercial communications / documents for customers
• Management of receipts and payments, debt collection;
• Cession of receivables and / or contracts.
• Execution of the formalities related to the completion of the contractual relationship for rentals,leasing, financing, etc.
• Compliance with regulatory requirements;
• Tutelage of contractual rights
• Document archiving relating to relations with customers
• Survey of detection of financial risks, to prevent default at later stage
Rights of interested parties
The legislation confers the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of their personal data, the information about the origin, purpose and methods of treatment, the cancellation, anonymization or blocking data processed in violation of the law, as well as prevent updating, correction or, integration of data. The party concerned may also object to the processing of their data for purposes of sending advertising material, direct sales, market research or commercial communications.
Requests relating to the exercise of these rights and requests for additional information regarding the data processing will be made to the owner of the treatment exclusively by electronic mail (email@example.com) or fax (+39 022 483 402)